Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Rainbow kids craft


My son loves to do crafts, really loves them. This is wonderful, except I am not the most creative person, and my son is a bit demanding so there are only so many times we can paint and call that a craft. He wants to do more. Every day after his mandatory rest time (mommy free time!), he wants to make something. So onto pinterest we go. Most of the time, I want crafts that he can do himself, not ones where he is watching me do all the work.

So we found a paper plate craft with rainbow streamers hanging from it. This was fun for both of us. This is something he did mostly by himself.

I cut the paper plate in half and he glued the cotton balls to it. Then I cut the streamers in pieces and he taped them inside. This required a bit of help from me to fit all the colors in, but we did it.

Then I stapled the plate together and used a hole puncher to punch a hole in it and ribbon to hang it by the door. All in all, the project was a success.




No comments:

Post a Comment